segunda-feira, março 15, 2010

I lost my name somewhere some time ago
I remember the rain that falls against my window
I remember the words and kisses I lost
in a city somewhere.
I remember the touch of someone's hand in my face
the face I lost, the face I can't remember
the face I miss.
I feel lost inside myself
I feel you inside me, crying and shouting
things I was some while ago.
I don't have the beautiful mountains
surrounding my pale body.
I don't have the wonderful rain
that falls on my face.
I have the shadows you brought
in a day like any other day.
I flew to distant countries and I find yourself
there inside me.
Crying, shouting, scattering my heart
through places I won't find
through places I won't go.
I lost my name somewhere some time ago,
I lost it with you inside me.
I lost it with you.