sábado, junho 17, 2006

Para ti

It's not the pale moon that excites me
That thrills and delights me, oh no
It's just the nearness of you

It isn't your sweet conversation
That brings this sensation, oh no
It's just the nearness of you

When you're in my arms and I feel you so close to me
All my wildest dreams come true

I need no soft lights to enchant me
If you'll only grant me the right
To hold you ever so tight
And to feel in the night the nearness of you

É este tempo que me arrasta, que me afasta, que me faz sofrer e doer.
É nos momentos, nos segundos, nas horas que nos prendem ao chão e nos fazem chorar e perder.
Quando olho para ti lá estás e estarás, qual anjo etéreo sem noção ou percepção do teu ser delicado que te agitas impetuosamente quando não quero ver. Esqueces-te frequentemente de algo em mim, como quem esquece para voltar e achar. Escrevo porque te amo.
Por agora paro somente de escrever…