segunda-feira, outubro 31, 2005

Perdido

Dawn

I’m sited here in this cold room,
With loneliness and despair at my side
Eagerly waiting for my destiny to come.
I feel that my heart was stolen on that dark night,
when the ending has turned into a new beginning
Now I can’t feel anymore,
‘Cause my heart has left away
Like a falling star on a night’s dark sky.
The first time that I’ve looked into your eyes
I saw the sadness of a thousand goodbyes
And when I’ve entered into your soul
I’ve felt the bliss of one thousand smiles
You may not be an angel
‘Cause angels don’t have those eyes
It doesn’t matter why,
I’ll never tell you goodbye.
I would sacrifice anything come what might For the sake of having you near In spite of a warning voice
that comes in the night and repeats in my ear.
I’ve found the impossible,
You in a foreign heart.
She doesn’t smile like you,
And she can’t love as you do.
But if you’re my dreamland,
She’s my eternal paradise.


The last kiss

Gloom is covering my eyes,
Like dark clouds wrapping the skies.
And now that my heart,
It’s like a starless night’s sky.
I feel I’m walking along the street of sorrow.
But then, I see hope,
Your eyes emerging
From the darkest feeling,
Of the deepest emptiness of my heart.
I’m so confused,
‘Cause in your deep blue eyes
I can feel hope and regret side to side.
Your words feed my soul,
And now I can see again,
But then, I close my eyes one more time,
‘Cause dreams are the sweetest things that I’ll ever see.

O ser humano consegue algo que nunca entendi. Consegue ignorar a sua propria sobrevivencia e bem estar, somente pelo amor que sente por outra pessoa.
Não me vou esforçar mais para escrever por isso quem quiser comentar é bem vindo.